Aerosol Can Filling Lines
Edwards Engineering Corp.
Environmizer Systems Corp
Fourier Systems Ltd.
Jersey Crusher, Inc
SMICO Manufacturing Co.
ASTI offers unique solutions for process
measurement and control problems:
- Best reference lifetime in process
industry through nonporous cross linked conductive polymer
- Most comprehensive line of
application specific pH glass compositions
- Each standard sensor selection
and/or special sensor design are based upon customer application
- Most Complete Line of Industrial
Grade Ion Selective Sensors
- Wide range of plastic housing
configuration from inexpensive to CPVC/PVC to the
- extremely chemically &
thermally resistant UltemTM (PEI) and PEEK
- Manufacturer of pH, ORP and Ion selective sensors for
difficult applications in the process control industry. Many Applications
are serviced by standard ASTI sensors.
- Standard Sensors available in immersion
(3/4"-3/4" MNPT & 3/4" - 1" MNPT ), Valve
Retractable (3/4" & 1" O.D.), Twist Lock and Sanitary
configurations constructed of resilient plastic housings.
- Special Sensors can combine feature of several standard
sensors to create customer specific sensor parts.
- Sensors can be connected to any existing brand of
transmitter, controller or analyzer. Most configurations can be manufactured
with integrated (internal) or external signal conditioners (preamplifiers)
- Complete line of pH, ORP, Ion Selective, Conductivity,
Resistivity, DO Instrumentation. Available in Explosion-Proof & NEMA 4X
Housings with intuitive LCD Displays. AC power supplies and two-wire DC
operation are standard options.
- Revolutionary new digital pH sensors can be directly
connected to any PC. Software will be provided by ASTI for user interface.
- Servicing the mining, chemical etching, metal plating,
paper-pulp, organic solvent recovery, inorganic and organic chemical
production, petrochemical, food and beverage, agriculture, rubber, plastic,
diary, biochemical, pharmaceutical and water industries.